Corned Beef & Vegetable Bake.
You can have Corned Beef & Vegetable Bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef & Vegetable Bake
- It’s of 2-3 lb corned beef brisket, seasoned.
- It’s of 1 bag petite rainbow potatoes.
- You need of 5-6 small or medium carrots.
- Prepare of 1 medium yellow onion.
- It’s of 1 medium yellow squash.
- Prepare of 10-12 brussel sprouts.
- It’s of 2 small green onion.
- It’s of 1 medium garlic clove.
- It’s of 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare of 1 tsp pepper.
- It’s of 32 oz carton of beef broth.
- Prepare of 4 tbsp butter.
Corned Beef & Vegetable Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place your brisket into the middle of a casserole dish or baking pan..
- Wash & slice your carrots, yellow & green onions, & squash. Add them to casserole dish surrounding the brisket. Next, cut 3-6 of the potatoes & your brussel sprouts into halves & add them to the pan as well..
- Lastly, finely chop garlic (or simply use a garlic powder or paste if no cloves are available) & add garlic, salt, & pepper evenly to casserole dish & all ingredients. Then, place 1 tbsp of butter on each side of your pan..
- Finally, pour beef broth evenly over the top of entire dish of ingredients until pan is filled almost to the top with liquid. Then, cover with lid or foil & place into oven for 60-90 mins or until meat is cooked through & vegetables are softened..
- Meanwhile, fill a saucepan with water & bring to a boil. Next add 2 tbsp butter & a pinch of salt & pepper. Then, add your petite potatoes & boil until softened..
- When all is finished remove from oven. Slice your brisket. Serve & Enjoy! (I always top the potatoes & vegetables with butter, salt & pepper to taste before serving.🤤).