Skillet Beef and Biscuit Pot Pie.
You can cook Skillet Beef and Biscuit Pot Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skillet Beef and Biscuit Pot Pie
- It’s of 1/2 cup butter.
- It’s of 1 cup thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare of 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- It’s of 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- It’s of Bag frozen vegetables corn, peas and green beans.
- You need of 1/4cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of 2 cups Progresso™ beef flavored broth.
- Prepare of 1 cup milk.
- Prepare of 2 cups shredded cooked beef I used leftover pot roast.
- Prepare of 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ biscuits or frozen biscuits thawed.
Skillet Beef and Biscuit Pot Pie instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion, salt and pepper; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in veggies cook 12 to 16 minutes or until deep brown..
- Stir in flour; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened and beginning to brown..
- Gradually stir in broth and milk; heat to simmering, stirring frequently. Cook 1 to 3 minutes longer, stirring frequently, until bubbly and thickened. Stir in brisket. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths. Top brisket mixture with biscuit pieces..
- Bake 23 to 27 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving..