Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar.
You can have Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar
- It’s 2 cups of whole sprouted oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted nut butter (I use 50/50 almond/peanut butter ;-).
- You need 1/3 cup of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of raw honey (maple syrup substitute~vegan option).
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened coconut shredded or flakes or desiccated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (I use walnuts and cashews).
- You need 1/4 cup of dried fruit (I use cranberries, cherries or apricots).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of dark or semi sweet chocolate chips (carob chips work well too as vegan option ;-).
Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar instructions
- In sauce pan on low heat add all ingredients EXCEPT CHOCOLATE..
- Turn of heat and add chocolate….
- Put mixture into 9×9 pan, either lined with parchment paper or foil..
- Put Mix in place.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or more..
- Keep refrigerated in sealed container until ready to serve..
- I actually individually wrap in parchment paper so hubby can take to work or to skatepark 🏂.