Turkey-Avo Veggie Wrap. Here is a quick, easy and delicious vegan wrap for a quick and fun picnic. House roasted turkey, melted swiss and provolone, fresh avocado, tomato, red onion and mayo…add hots? Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more.
Wrap up the tortilla, starting at the bottom, securing around the carrot and pepper to create a pretty visual when cut. This turkey, hummus and veggie wrap is one of my favorite lunches. Well, it drives my husband crazy, he says. You can have Turkey-Avo Veggie Wrap using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey-Avo Veggie Wrap
- You need 1 of tortilla.
- You need 1/4 of avocado sliced.
- You need 1-2 slices of turkey.
- You need 2-3 of small wedges of tomato.
- It’s 1/8 cup of red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped purple cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped kale.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream or vegan spread substitute.
- Prepare of Green onion for garnish.
- You need 1/8 cup of shredded cheese or vegan cheese alternative.
Jam packed with your choice of crisp salads this sub will be sure to make you feel good and get the most out of your day. Try adding some avocado for an extra protein kick! Veggie wraps are super healthy, easy to make and perfect for meal prepping. Whether you prefer a tortilla wrap, a lettuce wrap, a collard Veggie wraps are a favourite of meal preppers everywhere!
Turkey-Avo Veggie Wrap step by step
- On a plate add 1 wrap of your choice..
- Sprinkle cheese on to tortilla..
- Add 1-2 slices of turkey (I prefer Plainville Organic Oven-Roasted sliced turkey).
- Add kale, tomato, red bell pepper, cabbage and avocado slices..
- Tops with sour cream or vegan spread alternative..
- Add Salt and pepper to taste and devour!.
Even if you don't meal prep days in advance, a wrap can be quickly prepped the night before and. avo veggie wrap. salad greens cheese tomato cuke avo clover sprouts papaya seed dressing in a tortilla. club wrap. salad greens cheese tomato turkey bacon ranch in a tortilla. big pig quesadilla. Wraps can be served for lunch more than once a week because they can turn into a whole new meal depending on the ingredients you use. Have fun brainstorming ideas with the little ones! Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Add some gourmet flair to your next meal with the natural flavors of Mission Garden Spinach Herb Wraps. ⬇ Download stock pictures of Avocado veggie wrap on Depositphotos ✔ Photo stock for commercial use – millions of high-quality, royalty-free photos & images.