You can cook Vegan Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chili
- Prepare 1 cup of dry black beans.
- You need 1 cup of dry red kidney beans.
- You need 1 pkg of Impossible meat.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green pepper.
- You need 1 bag of frozen whole corn.
- You need 2 cups of fresh diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sauce tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of tablesspoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s of Seasoning : Scallions, garlic, onion powder, Sazon, roasted garlic herbs & Mrs.Dash.
Vegan Chili step by step
- Make Dry beans or use canned beans but watch your sodium contents..
- With a low flame under your pot add water & Impossible meat, chopped meat & cook until brown.
- Add in beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green pepper, mushrooms & corn. Season to your own liking.
- Cover & cook on low heat for 35 minutes..
- Serve over rice or eat it by itself..