Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips.
You can cook Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips
- Prepare 2 pcs of firm tofu.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsweetened plant-based milk (I use soy milk).
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs (I use Panko).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red hot wings sauce (or you can use BBQ sauce).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC..
- Drain and cut tofu into strips..
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well..
- Coat tofu sticks into batter. Roll them in the breadcrumbs..
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange tofu strips on the baking sheets (Don’t stack)..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot..