Vegetarian pumpkin with farata.
You can have Vegetarian pumpkin with farata using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian pumpkin with farata
- It’s of For pumpkin curry.
- It’s 500 g of pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 of small onino.
- It’s 1 of chilli.
- You need 1 of tspoon salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of For farata.
- You need 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Vegetarian pumpkin with farata step by step
- Wash and cut pumpkin.
- Heat a pan, add oil.
- Put the onion to fry, lightly brown. Add pumpkin, chili, salt, sugar and water..
- Let cook for 15 mins in low heat. Must check, mix and crush them well until soften and well cooked..
- Let the water dry and add the spring onion.
- Serve with hot homemade farata… Bon Appétit.