Nigerian Vegetable Salad.
You can have Nigerian Vegetable Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nigerian Vegetable Salad
- It’s 14 oz of bag classic colesaw.
- Prepare Half of can of sweet corn.
- You need Half of can of sweet peas.
- You need 1 of medium size cucumber.
- It’s 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need Half of can of vegetarian baked beans.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of I teaspoon of Vinegar.
Nigerian Vegetable Salad step by step
- In a bowl, pour the coleslaw, corn,peas and beans in layers.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs and cucumber 🥒. Garnish with eggs and cucumber.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a separate bowl to make dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad and refrigerate leftovers.