Vegan doughnuts. Light and perfectly sweet and SO easy to make. These vegan Maple Bacon Doughnuts are lightly baked and finished with a sweet maple glaze and crispy coconut bacon for a. Yeast donuts are THE DONUTS in my opinion.
The biggest concerns are carbs, sugar, and fat. We make vegan doughnuts every Saturday, using a dedicated fryer that is ONLY used for making vegan doughnuts. Soft, pillowy vegan doughnuts that taste like they came from a bakery! You can have Vegan doughnuts using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan doughnuts
- Prepare 600 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil (any kind of no taste oil).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry active yeast.
- You need 200 grams of warm water or (250 g).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Made with yeast-risen dough and dipped in sweet vanilla glaze, these doughnuts will satisfy your cravings. These vegan doughnut recipes might take a little longer to make than cakes and brownies but we promise they're well worth the effort and are not as hard to make as you might think. After perfecting regular doughnuts, the recipe can now be made vegan! No one will believe they're truly egg free and dairy free (this is an original recipe)!
Vegan doughnuts instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients for three times.(this step makes the doughnuts light).
- Mix all the dry ingredients with the oil and vinegar till it feels like a wet sand. (this step is so imp.).
- Add the water gradually till the dough fells soft, Knead the dough for 3 minutes..
- Let it rise in a warm place till it double in size.
- Take the dough and roll it till it not very flat for like 3cm (don't Knead the dough before rolling it).
- Cut them and keep them rise another time for 30 minutes..
- Put oil in the frying pan and fry them ( the oil should not be so much and it should be at a medium temperature, it takes colour so fast so pay attention..
- Melt dark chocolate and put the doughnuts in it and sprinkles.
- Hope you try it and like it..
Who says you need a doughnut pan to make doughnuts? See how easy it is to make delicious vegan doughnuts (and even gluten-free options) all without one iota of a specialty pan. These are great doughnuts dipped in a sugar glaze or rolled in cinnamon and sugar. pour batter into a doughnut pan (i'm sure the mixture can somehow be rolled out if you don't have a doughnut pan. A great mini vegan donut recipe with a raspberry dip from Jamie Oliver. A great vegan baking idea that everyone can enjoy!