Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly).
You can have Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly)
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) step by step
- Heat oil in a large pot and add the onion. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, carrots, potatoes and all spices and saute for another minute.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bay leaves and bring g soup to a boil.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Take out bay leaves and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. You have have crohns, you may want to strain it. (Don't worry it will still be thick enough).