Beef with Chives. Wash, slice then marinate beef with salt, wine and pepper. Add oil in a wok, wait until hot, then stir fry beef. Keep it easy with these simple recipes for beef with chives.
Prep: Snap the chive from the bottom. It will break at the point where the stem is too hard for eating. This elegant beef tenderloin matches perfectly with the lemony, cream sauce. You can have Beef with Chives using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef with Chives
- Prepare of 1 bundle chives.
- It’s of Half onion.
- Prepare of Half green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Half kg beef.
- You need of 1 tsp cooking wine.
- Prepare of Dash salt.
- Prepare of Pinch pepper.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp cooking oil.
It's perfect for a special occasion. Mix the ground beef, chives, scallions, gingers and all the other seasonings together. Add water gradually to the beef mixture, and stir in the same direction until all the water had been absorbed in. Delicious Beef Stir Fry Recipe with Fresh Chives & Cashew Nuts.
Beef with Chives instructions
- Wash, slice then marinate beef with salt, wine and pepper. Leave for 30 mins..
- Add oil in a wok, wait until hot, then stir fry beef. Until it changes color then remove..
- In the same wok, add oil then stir fry onion until fragrant. Then add in bell pepper and chives..
- Then put back the beef mix it well. Remove from fire and serve..
Need something to add a little extra. The chive hedge mostly in flower. In my garden, this is how onion chives (Allium schoenoprasum) behave: after planting So let's get to the bottom of this chive bashing. A super easy recipe for Korean BBQ beef with the most flavorful marinade! The thin slices of meat cook quickly, and it's so tender!!!